Richard R. Cornetta Jr.
|Fax ||(508) 528-5555|
Email Richard Cornetta|
- Merrimack College B.A., 1983
- New England School of Law J.D., 1990
Richard represents individuals and families in the areas of wills, trusts, estate planning and trust and probate administration.
In addition, he provides guidance and counsel to clients with their real estate ventures and business transactions. He also
practices in areas of real estate and land use law where he represents property owners and financial institutions in connection
with the acquisition, sale, development, financing, and leasing of real estate.
A primary focus of Richard's practice is the area of zoning, permitting, land use and development where he represents clients
in securing zoning and planning approvals and other land use or environmental permits for construction of diverse real estate
developments, including retail uses, restaurants, shopping malls, industrial property developments and residential developments
of all sizes.
- Representation of national commercial/retail development in connection with the site development, special permits and
variance relief for the construction of 109,000 SF shopping center in the town of Franklin, Massachusetts.
- Representation of commercial/retail developer in connection with the site development and special permits for the
construction of 57,000 SF supermarket development project in the town of Franklin, Massachusetts.
- Representation of a national real estate development company in connection with the development of a two hundred
fifty unit residential development in the town of Franklin, Massachusetts.
- Representation of a Boston area housing association in connection with the establishment of a one hundred twenty-five
unit age restricted housing development in the town of Medway, Massachusetts.
- Representation of national commercial/retail developer in connection with the site development and special permits
the construction of retail development project in the town of Medway, Massachusetts.
- Representation of residential real estate company in connection with the development of a fifty-nine unit age
restricted housing development in the town of Franklin.
- Wills, Trusts and Estates
- Real Estate
- Land Use and Conveyancing
- Massachusetts, 1991
- New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1991
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts,
- Merrimack College, North Andover, Massachusetts, USA,
Bachelor of Arts
Honors: Cum Laude
Honors: Phi Alpha Theta Honor Society
Honors: Alpha Delta Gamma, Founding Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Western Norfolk County Bar Association
- Franklin Rotary Club,
- Sustaining Member
- Friends of Franklin
- Franklin St. Anthony and Columbus Society,
- Sustaining Member
- Cornetta & Vallee, PC, Franklin, MA, Partner,
- Law Office of Richard R. Cornetta, Jr., Franklin, MA, Sole Practitioner,
- Massachusetts Department of Revenue, Boston, MA, Law, Clerk, Criminal Investigations Bureau,
- Roxbury Public Defender's Office, Roxbury, MA, Law Student/Attorney,
- Norfolk County Registry of Deeds,
- Friends of Franklin,
- Alpha Delta Gamma
- August 28, 1965, Norwood, Massachusetts, United States of America